GENERAL INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies?Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be stored on your computer (or other enabled devices to surf the Internet, such as smartphones or tablets) when you visit a website. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the same cookie comes, the "life span" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will stay on your device), and a value, which is usually a unique number randomly generated.
What do they do?
Do these cookies collect my personal information / do they identify me?
|Necessary||These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the sites, allowing people to navigate on the website and taking advantage of its features such as storing of previous actions (texts included) when you return to a page during the same session.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance of the website, or parts thereof, may be affected|
|Performance||These cookies help us understand how users interact with websites providing information on the visited sections, time spent on the site, and any issue that has emerged, for example an error message. This helps improve the performance of websites.||These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously|
|Functionality||These cookies allow websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, your preferred language or the region you are in, any products in your shopping cart) to provide a more personalized online experience. They can also allow users to view videos, to log into games and to interact with social tools like blogs, chat rooms and forums.||Informations collected by these cookies may include personally identifiable informations that you have provided, for example your user name or profile picture. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and access to the contents of the site may be limited.|
|Targeting / advertising||These cookies are used to display the best suited content for you and your interests. They can be used to show targeted advertising or to limit the number of times an advertisement is disclosed. They also help to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the websites. These cookies can be used to remember the websites you have visited and may share this information with third parts.||The majority of this type of cookies draws consumers through their IP address and therefore could gather some personally identifiable informations.|
Which types of cookies are used?Two types of cookies may be used on the websites: 'session cookies' and 'persistent cookies'.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain on your device until the moment you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies that remain on your device for much longer or until you delete it manually (how long the cookie will remain on your device will depend on the 'life span' of the cookie in question and the settings of your browser).
- Technical cookies: cookies which are used to make browsing or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are usually directly installed by the owner of the website. Without the use of these cookies, some operations may not be made or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as home banking activities (display of bank statement, wire transfers, bills payments, etc.), for as cookies, which allow you to make and to keep the user identification with the session, are indispensable.
- Profiling Cookies: these cookies are used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. These cookies can transmit to the user's terminal advertising messages according to the preferences already expressed by the user in online browsing.
- First-part cookies, i.e. cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
- Third-part cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third part).
How can I check or delete cookies?The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies, you can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change the settings of your browser. Disabling cookies may affect your navigation, for example you might not be able to visit certain sections or receive personalized information when you visit a site. If you use devices different to each other to see and access websites (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
TECHNICAL AND STATISTICAL COOKIES USEDTechnical cookies have the function of allowing the execution of activities strictly related to the operation of this online space. Technical cookies used on this Site can be divided into the following subcategories:
- Navigation cookies, by which you can save your browsing preferences and optimize the User browsing experience;
- Analytics cookies, through which you acquire statistical information regarding the Users' browsing ways. Such information is treated in an aggregated and anonymous way;
- Functionality cookies, including third parts, used to activate specific functions of this online space and needed to provide the service or to improve it.
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Cookie description||Cookie duration|
|PHPSESSID||session||necessary to the web platform to identify the single session of a user's session.||single session|
|__utma||persistent||time of user's visit - necessary to Google Webmaster's and Analytics' third-parts||2 years|
|__utmb||persistent||churn user - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service .||30 minutes|
|__utmc||session||user's provenience - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service||single session|
|__unam||persistent||user's provenience - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service||1 year|
|__utmt||persistent||performance - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service||10 minutes|
|__utmv||persistent||performance - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service||2 yearss|
|__utmz||persistent||user's provenience - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service.||6 months|
|_ga||persistent||distinction of users - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service||2 years|
|_gat||persistent||distinction of users - necessary to Google Analytics' third-part service.||10 minutes|
THIRD PART COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
|Name||Description||Collected data||Place of treatment and Policy Link|
COOKIES' GENERAL MANAGEMENT
How to disable cookies via browser
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
How to disable cookies of third-party specific services
- Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice (for blocking third-party cookies)
- Your Online Choices (for blocking third-party cookies)